On-Demand Servers Overview
SingleHop is an industry-leader in on-demand server deployment. Put the power of our global infrastructure platform behind your business. Deploy dedicated and virtual servers completely on-demand. All servers are backed by our industry-leading Bill of Rights SLA.
Deploy enterprise-class physical servers for your heaviest workloads on a just-in-time basis.
Spin-up virtual servers in our public cloud for highly scalable, instantly available compute resources.
On-demand, real-time deployment.
Enterprise-class technologies and hardware.
Managed the way you would manage it.
Complete control and management from any device with LEAP.
Flexible contract terms.
Backed by our SLA.
Dedicated Servers vs. Virtual Servers Comparison Table
- Tenancy Single tenant
- Resource Pool 100% private, dedicated hardware
- Scalability Options Deploy additional servers
- Average Deploy Time 1 Hour
- Storage Local, SAN (cloud), or both
- Pricing Monthly
- Customization Physical hardware configuration
- Max Compute Power 12 CPU Cores per Server
- Max Memory 128 GB of RAM per Server
- Included Bandwidth 10 TB
- Available OS List Cent OS, Ubuntu, Open SUSE, Debian, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012
- Tenancy Multi-tenant
- Resource Pool Shared resources in public cloud
- Scalability Options Deploy additional servers or resize existing servers
- Average Deploy Time 5 Minutes
- Storage SAN (cloud) only
- Pricing Hourly or Monthly
- Customization Resource allocations
- Max Compute Power 16 CPU Cores per Server
- Max Memory 16 GB of RAM per Server
- Included Bandwidth 1 TB
- Available OS List Cent OS, Debian, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Ubuntu, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012