The SingleHop crew was generously allowed to attend the Google's Chicago Sales Office's St. Patrick's open house last evening in the River North area of the city. The event turned out to be quite a success, and it was rumored that some people were denied due to the number of attendees. Google did quite a job in providing great food, a wide assortment of drinks and entertainment in the form of Irish step dancers, traditional Irish bands, and performers in Irish clothing.
* Smoked Salmon. Nothing goes better with crackers & cheese.
* Dancers in bright garb, representing their group colors.
* Amazing view from their office overlooking the Chicago skyline.
* Game rooms all around, including board games and video games.
* Networking with the tech, sales, and marketing community of Chicago. All-in-all, everyone had a good time and we got to see some of the inside workings of the Google staff.
Have an outstanding St. Patrick's weekend! More pictures here: http://www.singlehop.com/gallery/v/googlestpats07/