Have questions about SingleHop?
I'm here to help.
Call us toll free at 866.349.0689
Complete 360° control of
Only LEAP gives you the ability to design, deploy, configure, monitor, manage, clone, resize, scale, and decommission any server, anytime your business calls for it. No matter what business challenges are thrown at you, LEAP makes it easy to get the infrastructure in place to help you succeed.Live Sales Chat open free account
Web Based Access
Manage servers from any computer using the extremely powerful Web-based LEAP interface. This interface offers a complete degree of control over not only infrastructure, but your SingleHop account itself.
LEAP for iPad
LEAP offers a special Web interface optimized for tablet computers with an enhanced interface for touch interaction as well as a wide-range of features normally only accessible via the Web-based portal.
LEAP’s DropZone and Tandem interfaces offer a wide-range of developer-friendly functionality. Fully integrate your applications with the infrastructure platform and enhance your ability to scale and manage growth down the line.
Powerful Self-Execution Panel
Our portal empowers you to design, deploy, and manage servers without having to contact someone at SingleHop every time.
Infrastructure is deployed in minutes, not hours, by the highly automated platform. You are able to monitor progress every step of the way.
Servers are deployed perfectly every-time, while the likelihood of human error is reduced substantially by leveraging highly efficient and tested automated systems. This reduces the need to redo and redeploy.
LEAP will provide an ETA whenever you need to deploy a server. Our ETAs are based on server availability and statistical data, making sure your servers are deployed on time every time.
LEAP is designed to be fast and easy to use for advanced and beginner users. Intuitive menu structure and prompts help move things along.
Single and Multi-Component Solutions
Manage solutions comprised of single or multiple components from one powerful system.
Powerful Management Capabilities
Create and manage all aspects of your individual components. Fully configure passwords, software licenses, backups, virtualization, support, network, and security from one interface.
Advanced Network Features
Routing, IP tables, Reverse and Forward DNS management, and much more are fully integrated into LEAP. Activate and route on the private network, or increase capacity on the public network from one interface.
- Identify location within data center facility
- Manage hardware configuration
- Virtualization ready
- View and manage exact storage configuration
- Manage both virtual and physical servers
- Manage dynamic servers with native virtualization
- Manage software licenses and installed software
- Manage server images
- Rescue boot / “safe mode” boot server
- Configure backups (remote or local)
- Update and manage root password
- Reinstall software
- Install new operating system
- Manage virtual machines
- Assist in PCI scanning
- Software vulnerability assessments
- Configure security monitoring
- File integrity monitoring
- Account management
- Event logging and change control
- Manage hostname
- Manage private network access
- Manage forward and reverse DNS
- Manage network uplink speed
- Manage and monitor bandwidth consumption
- Manage public IP address
- Manage private IP address
- Dynamic firewall deployment and management
- Organize components by function
- Native hybrid platform
- Native interoperability between components
- Interact with tech support via ticket
- View ticket status
- View ticket history
- Bill of Rights SLA automation
- View dedicated account team
Account and Payment Features
- Full account management functionality
- User access controls
- Invoices, billing, and payments
- Integrated affiliate management functionality
- Integrated referral tracking
- Integrated white label interface management
- Assign components to users
- Integrated real-time inventory stream
- Wide-range of training videos
- Customize interface and company information
- Integrated support queue system
Third-Party Billing Integration
- Integrate with WHMCS
- Integrate with Ubersmith DE/Ubersmith Basic
- Custom integration via API