Hello. Thanks for visiting.
Have questions about SingleHop?
I'm here to help.
Call us toll free at 866.349.0689
Are you interested in deploying a Virtual Server?
Virtual Cloud Server Hosting Details
Our public cloud servers offer a powerful blend of dependability, scalability, and ease-of-use in an enterprise-class VMware-based computing environment. Featuring native high availability, redundant SAN-based cloud storage, and best-in-class hardware and software choices, our public cloud is an ideal environment to host your business applications, websites, or workflows.
Is Public Cloud right for you?
Public Cloud Specifications
Our public cloud servers are powered by software from VMware called vCloud Suite and managed from within the LEAP control panel. The result is the industry’s most robust and easy-to-use enterprise-class cloud computing platform.
- Hypervisor: VMware vShere
- Availability: North America, Europe
- vCPUs:1 to 16 per VM
- vRAM:1 to 16 GB per VM
- Storage:25 GB minimum, unlimited scale
- Bandwidth:1 TB minimum, unlimited scale
- Control Panels:Vanilla, cPanel
- Cent OS
- Red Hat Enterprise
- Windows Server 2008 (Enterprise and Standard)
- Windows Server 2012 (Standard)
Public Cloud Pricing and Details
Our public cloud offers hourly, resource-based billing, so you only pay for the computing resources that your organization actually uses and nothing more. Our public cloud offers a unique multi-tenant environment where scaling resources is as easy as dragging a slider across the screen.
|Monthly discount||Monthly price/unit|
|Storage: GB/hour25GB min. allocation||$0.0103||5%||$7.25|
- Bandwidth: First 1TB is free, after that it is $0.10 per GB transferred (outbound); inbound bandwidth is free.
- Software licenses and networking: Billed separately and monthly.
- Billing frequency: We bill weekly for cloud resources used. You will be invoiced once per week at the hourly rate agreed for usage that previous week.