Have questions about SingleHop?
I'm here to help.
Call us toll free at 866.349.0689
30-Day Cloud Proof of Concept Details
Our goal is to offer customers the opportunity to remove some of the challenges in selecting a private cloud solution provider by offering the opportunity to test out a solution first hand. This service involves considerable efforts by our sales, engineering, and support organizations. As a result, this offer is only open to organizations that are currently and seriously considering a private cloud solution.
For organizations who are pursuing solutions for a new or existing project, we will work with you through the following steps:
- We will engage with your team to understand and determine your requirements.
- Once we’ve evaluated your requirements, we can validate whether or not a private cloud solution is right for you. If it is, then we will move on to the next step. If not, we will provide you with a recommendation for another infrastructure solution tailored to your needs.
- We will create a private cloud architecture proposal and quote for your approval. The quote will consist of what a private cloud solution will cost you after the 30-day test drive.
- If you wish to move ahead, you can fill out a credit application and fill out our Private Cloud Test Drive Agreement.
- If approved, we will deploy your private cloud solution for 30 days for free!
Why Enterprise Private Cloud?
Benefits and Features
Fast and Reliable Cloud Server Deployment
When you need a cloud server, you need it fast. With our platform, you’ll get them fast. Standard cloud servers deploy in 60-seconds on average while our SLA guarantees that it will take no more than 5 minutes.
In the event of server failures, vSphere provides continuous availability for applications with zero data loss, automatically.
Dynamic Resource Allocation
VMware vCenter applies the principles of pooling, abstraction, and automation to all data center services like storage, networking, and security loads across hosts and move guests to underutilized hosts.
vSphere’s vMotion architecture allows live migrations from running virtual machines from one physical server to another with zero downtime. You can also manage and schedule live migrations.
Use only the space you really need on each virtual machine. Our private clouds are powered by VMware vSphere which fully supports thin provisioning. This enables you to over provisioning resources, while the image uses only the amount of actual space needed for the server. Cloud Servers simply grow into their allotted space as needed.