Now live and active, the Singlehop Community Forum is flourishing. Its only been just days since its debut, and already the community is growing rapidly as clients and staff utilize this technological learning tool.
Besides a wealth of client-generated questions and answers, you'll find tutorials designed by the staff, as well as by the Community. Utilize the forum for basic sales related questions, or start a thread to get other clients feedback on technical issues or third party suggestions.
The Community was created so clients can speak to other customers and collaborate with our tech team. Here you can learn about new SingleHop launches and use the collective knowledge to better managing your own solutions.
We also have a General Forum section where you may introduce yourself, or learn about our staff and what they like to do during off hours. The Community is definitely a fun and informative way that allows us to get more acquainted with our clients, both personally and professionally. We strive to be a different type of hosting provider, one that treats every client as both a valued customer and with whom we can build a personal relationship with. So if you are interested in learning more about us then check out our community section and give us your feedback.
Some Note Worthy Threads:
- (DDoS Protection) http://community.singlehop.com/dedicated-server-discussion/76-what-about-ddos-protection.html
- (Cloud Computing) http://community.singlehop.com/cascade-cloud-computing/
- (Potential clients that have sales Questions)Ă‚Â http://community.singlehop.com/sales-questions/
- (Meet the Staff and Introduce yourself) http://community.singlehop.com/general-discussion-introduce-yourself/
- (Learn about me aside from the WebHosting industry) http://community.singlehop.com/general-discussion-introduce-yourself/227-i-have-arrived-meet-miguel.html