If youâ€™ve logged in to your LEAP mobile app recently, you may have noticed a few changes. Our developers have been working tirelessly to get SingleHopâ€™s LEAP mobile app platform working better for you in order to create a seamless experience and make it easier to manage your infrastructure from anywhere.
With the LEAP mobile app for iOS and Android, you have complete control and management of your components. You can see real-time server feeds, deploy new servers and cloud VMs, and submit tickets to your support team anywhere, at any time.
Here are some of the big changes we have implemented to make the LEAP mobile experience even better:
Your experience with LEAP should be mirrored, no matter if youâ€™re using a computer, tablet, or mobile device, so weâ€™ve categorized them in a similar way. Providing similar order forms across all platforms allows you to place orders and update your infrastructure without having to re-learn how to do it on each interface. Weâ€™ve also removed the Cascade and Channel filters from Dedicated Servers. Now when choosing a Dedicated Server, a â€śClassic Serverâ€ť filter will be your default.
The component icons now reflect their values: public VM, private VM, VM node, and server. This should make it easier when determining the kind of component youâ€™re deploying and seeing what components you already have in place.
Submit New Ticket
Being able to connect with our support staff immediately and easily is one of the most important components of the LEAP platform. Weâ€™ve now made it easier to submit a ticket from your mobile device. Before when submitting a new ticket from a component, you had to search for the component in a list and select it. Now it automatically selects that component in the component drop-down menu, saving you time and effort.
Public VM Pricing
We know that pricing for ordering the public VM is a big factor when determining the pieces that make up your infrastructure. Now you can see the price update in real-time when you are determining if a monthly or hourly billing price structure would be better for you and your business.
Efficiency and Usability
Itâ€™s important that our system, whether on the mobile app, tablet app, web interface, or API works for you. Weâ€™ve corrected some bugs and updated the mobile app to make it run more efficiently in order to make it as user-friendly as possible. Weâ€™ve done a few more tweaks to ensure a better app experience, such as:
- In the CPU field, you will now see the number of CPUs you have. For example, if you have a server with only one CPU, it will read â€ś1 x E3-1230V2.â€ť If you have one server with two CPUs, it will read â€ś2 x E3-1230V2.â€ť And so on.
- If you have dedicated servers with only one drive, the Storage field will now be populated.
- Cascade VMs now allow Rescue Mode.
- All VMs will now show â€śvCPUsâ€ť instead of Virtual Cores.
- Your VM status will now say â€śOnlineâ€ť instead of â€śServerâ€ť to minimize any confusion.
- VM storage will now display the proper storage value.
- The app will no longer crash when attempting to access dedicated or dynamic servers from a Solution or when coming back from a different app via the Android multi-task menu.
Your infrastructure setup is the core of your business and you need to be able to check on it and update it on-the-go without issue. We hope that with these changes and more, you will be able to get the most out of using our LEAP mobile app platform. Now itâ€™s easier to build, deploy, and control your infrastructure components from anywhere, anytime.